Thread: Planetology does more than it says

Planetology does more than it says

It also increases planet population, this isn't mentioned on the tech and makes it really powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Strongbad View Post
    It also increases planet population, this isn't mentioned on the tech and makes it really powerful.
    Yeah, I gues it doesn't say that. But I think a lot of people figured this out. "Make home more like home" or whatever it says, kinda infers making it more like Earth. 100% Terraforming.

There is already a terraforming tech, and it still needs to be noted in the tech itself

Also does less than it says since science stations aren't actually a part of the game anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    Also does less than it says since science stations aren't actually a part of the game anymore
    What do you mean? They are needed for Solar Core Taps!

Quote Originally Posted by SG7 View Post
    What do you mean? They are needed for Solar Core Taps!
    I've never heard that, nor is it part of the description. Anyway, from the horse's mouth:

Quote Originally Posted by Leedot View Post
    The science station doesn't do anything at the moment - it previously had a purpose but after several systems changed it stopped functioning. We'll pull it from the game until it has a role again.

Well, its not pulled, and I agree it does nothing, but you can build it.

Also this has nothing to do with planetology, however a lot to do with that the state of the game is really not good devs.