Thread: Ninhursag Crash

Ninhursag Crash

I've been attacking another player on Ninhursag (revenge is sweet). Had a fleet of 633 ships, about 2 thirds battle cruisers, the rest cruisers. I was attacking a system (G1,5 S2,5 if the devs wanna look it up). I took the 4 outposts in the system no problem then attacked one of the two colonies. I crashed when the attack started, then was able to get back in. When I got back into the game, I was down to 475 ships, lost 1 more while I was watching, then got the notification that I had captured a new planet. When I tried to actually view the planet, I got a notice that I had lost connection to the game. When I tried to reconnect, Ninhursag didn't show up on the list of available servers. I exited the app, closed it from the multitasking bar and restarted it. Got back in game, I still only have 474 ships in my fleet, but I no longer controlled 2 of the outposts (just recaptured them) OR the colony I had captured, all 3 reverted back to the other player. His shipyard is still gone from the colony. Unfortunatley, since my ships are still gone, I'm not sure I want to try to retake it with what I have if I lost 160 ships the first time with a larger fleet...

Lol was that me you attacked?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteLion View Post
    Lol was that me you attacked?
    Nah, Mugen. He went and captured pretty much every single outpost belonging to anyone in my home sector, so I went and captured them all back (thereby ending up controlling pretty much the entire sector outside a few colonies). Moved on to the next sector, captured more of his outposts, then found a couple of his colonies so I decided to attack one, figured I had enough ships to capture it. And I did, too bad the server then crashed and gave it back to him even though I didn't get my ships back...