Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fleet battles?

fleet battles?

How do you attack an enemy fleet with your own when they're not in a planet orbit??

There's an enemy fleet in my galaxy and it'll eventually attack my outposts. I want to attack it first before it gets that far. I can't seem to do this.

Last I heard, combat at a star was bugged and doesn't work. I don't know if it was fixed yet, but I think not. The best you can do is make sure you are set to war with them so you get first strike if they attack.

Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah I guess I'll just have to hope he tries to take all the outposts an attacks the one with my fleet in it.

So this also means that if I want to kill this player (I'm like 10x stronger than him). I can't surround his home world with fleets to create a true embargo?

The idea is that I want to stop him from harassing me. I want to take my fleets and trash his home galaxy an then keep him under siege until I build enough to destroy his home world. He has no colonies just his home world and no outposts. I've destroyed all his fleets and ships. He's a fish in a barrel.

Currently the game mechanics look like he can create fleets(they're protected in his home world orbit) and keep sending then out because I can't attack his fleets unless they're in an orbit... Is this correct?

You could send in a suicide squad and hope to just take out his Shipyard. That'll at least slow him down for 24 hours.

You should be able to fight at the sun now.

Oh yeah? Sweet! Going to have try this

I tried to do this on Ningal and suddenly server is down lol.

Hope I don't come back to missing ships lol.

Yeah ningal keeps screwing up. I've got a large battle fleet on its way to attack. Every time the server comes back up I try to check on the fleet. Its only one sector from the planet of attack but has been there for going on two hours now. I'll check the fleet screen, it shows it one moment then the next it says I have no fleets. Really hope four days of building doesn't vanish while crossing galaxy boundaries. May be last bug I can deal with before I take a break.

Yeah, Ningal has been really slow today. I've been posting updates in the Server status.

I'm starting to get really annoyed with the lack of certain features. Basically just got steam rolled by someone because it's impossible to get intel or contain a person from spreading their ships across the galaxy. I'm offline for a few hours and several outposts are taken.

It's basically a large battle of who can WASTE more resources… guess what… the merchant can! Warlord is really at a significant disadvantage early on without stronger mid tier ships.