I ran into a problem yesterday. I spent three days building a fleet to expand to another part of the galaxy. I sent out probes and found a few places that looked promising. That took a week prior to the build. I built the fleet, sent it to one of the sectors and then noticed that one a few sectors down seemed better, so I sent my fleet there. I get a report that I lost my entire fleet, not one ship, the entire fleet to an anomaly. Here's my problem. Let's say I accept that I want to spend major time trying to figure out how to move my fleet down probe lines paths. Say I want to get a degree in mathematics to determine the sector that I lost the fleet. I have no way to mark it. So I colonize and start expanding but guess what, I have to constantly keep in mind that one of the sectors will cost me my ships. Not really sure the right one but could probably get it to a square or two. I have to constantly make sure my auto harvester routes don't end up there. Really? The game is complicated enough but now I have to make sure I route everything around it and any other ones I run across, without knowing where they are at all times to boot. Has anyone else experienced this? I get losing probes, that's fine. But an entire fleet of ships that took days and tons of ore to build. I really like the game but that might be the final straw for me. I have a hard enough time right now figuring out what is going on due to the lack of high level reporting but when I have to fight the game as well as everyone else, I'm not sure how fun it will be. Has anyone else experienced this and what have you done about it. I love the potential of the game but not sure now.