Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Active Servers

Just curious about Mareth server, any win pending? Or how is the win progress of orher players?

Hijinks appears to be headed to victory

From what I have seen Hijinks has 5 collapsed stars and continues to build more SC Taps. My guess is that victory should happen soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial Aegis View Post
    From what I have seen Hijinks has 5 collapsed stars and continues to build more SC Taps. My guess is that victory should happen soon.
    I think I just won Irkalla this morning. Waiting for admin confirmation.

We already know that those 2 dollars will restore those 2 hours of your life. I'll add another 2 dollars and gift you an additional day to the remainer of your life.

Way to be an ass Colonel. The game is broken and pointless to play, especially PAY FOR. There are week old threads sitting unanswered everywhere, with their main paying player base demanding answers on gameplay and win conditions going ignored. The sooner you realize you just threw your money away while they use it on their vacations, then we can actually have a conversation. Until then stop trolling, time=money and the 2 dollars doesnt mean a thing, its the hours of free time that are worth more and irreplaceable, lost forever. The only 2 servers i was playing on are gone forever. OH BOY! I really want to start over a 3rd time and just blidly hope that the server im paying to play on doesnt disapear,,, or maybe I'll actually get further this time only to find out ive collapsed 10 stars and I'm still at 0% complete towards winning!

Cerberus, no one is taking vacations. They are fixing things.

Cerberus, I don't think Colonel was being an ass - if anything, Zemus was being one, since he spammed so many threads on the forums yesterday with the same thing over and over. Somehow Zemus thinks getting a $2 refund will give him back the hours of life he lost, which sadly, it won't. The developers have been very responsive overall. They have waived fees and are working on fixes. I'm guessing the next client release changelog will be even longer than the first update was, which is to say, quite extensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
    Way to be an ass Colonel. The game is broken and pointless to play, especially PAY FOR. There are week old threads sitting unanswered everywhere, with their main paying player base demanding answers on gameplay and win conditions going ignored. The sooner you realize you just threw your money away while they use it on their vacations, then we can actually have a conversation. Until then stop trolling, time=money and the 2 dollars doesnt mean a thing, its the hours of free time that are worth more and irreplaceable, lost forever. The only 2 servers i was playing on are gone forever. OH BOY! I really want to start over a 3rd time and just blidly hope that the server im paying to play on doesnt disapear,,, or maybe I'll actually get further this time only to find out ive collapsed 10 stars and I'm still at 0% complete towards winning!
    oh cerberus, it seems that you have lost the last two hours of your life ... and "lost forever"!!! oh god! I just wander if you can survive this drama! i'll stay awake tonight for that!!! ...listen man, it's a game! i lost my game too, but don't make all that noise: i played and have fun and relax...but game=time wasting!!! if you don't want to waste your time better go to work!

Quote Originally Posted by Seldon View Post
    oh cerberus, it seems that you have lost the last two hours of your life ... and "lost forever"!!! oh god! I just wander if you can survive this drama! i'll stay awake tonight for that!!! ...listen man, it's a game! i lost my game too, but don't make all that noise: i played and have fun and relax...but game=time wasting!!! if you don't want to waste your time better go to work!
    Not sure where this mysterious "2 Hours" keeps coming up from you guys. But No, your right, everything is great and critisism isnt allowed i guess . Let's just keep downplaying the amount of time spent or the amount of issues, or the amount of unanswered threads. I honestly didnt mind the spam by Zemus, the state of this game needs to be addressed and any new players lurking in the forums that read that the better. That way they can make a better decision and be better prepared for things that will go wrong.

Also. If Dev response is so great, why are simple posts about win conditions being ignored? I check daily hoping for dev clarification and all I see is frustrated paying customers bumping threads over and over. Whats the point in playing if we dont even know how to win or why collapsed stars arent counting towards progress? Yeah Its a game Seldon, and while a time waster, some might actually play to win, this is a strategy and a conquest game after all, so I dont think I'm too off base to assume not everyone plays it to kill time but to also take it seriously enough to want to put time in to win.

You both are correct. So let's just leave it at that. So far no one was been charged more than the initial $2 for the first month. The Devs have repeatedly said they will be waiving as many months as necessary until the game is up to snuff. I do agree with Cerberus that time is money. And it definitely sucks to lose it outright. Three servers being lost completely is not acceptable. However, as I have said in the past, this is basically an Open Beta right now. The beta they held before was more of a closed beta and not representative of the actual gaming experience. Both we, the players, and the Devs have learned that the hard way. We with our time, and them with their time AND money. $2 is nothing. Imagine not being paid for your job for 3 years. That's basically what they're going through right now. And they will continue to be put in that position until they get the kinks worked out. The more new players see THAT, the better.

And on the subject of unanswered threads, there are three people running this game and forum right now. Do you want answers for a win condition that 1 month from now will NE completely invalid? The game play and style are being changed as I type this. I personally want them working on getting the game
    Right, rather than replying to multiple threads about the same thing.