Quote Originally Posted by ChickenHawk07 View Post
And on the subject of unanswered threads, there are three people running this game and forum right now. Do you want answers for a win condition that 1 month from now will NE completely invalid? The game play and style are being changed as I type this. I personally want them working on getting the game
Right, rather than replying to multiple threads about the same thing.
While I do understand and want the devs working on the game, answering questions is important too. Especially if you look at the current state of the game as an open beta. Beta testers need to know what's going on at LEAST as much as players in a live game do. And I know they're changing the combat system and it sounds like most likely pretty much the entire game for travel etc, but I haven't heard anything about the victory conditions themselves changing, which means it's still important to know how they work. And while not having to reply to multiple threads about the same thing, not replying to ANY of them is almost as unacceptable as losing servers. I haven't seen a single good answer on victory conditions (whether PK for sure is required to win as warlord as Tsagoth said in one thread when elsewhere they've said otherwise and a non-warlord got a warlord victory on aruru indication it's not the case, trader victory condition impossibility, collapsing stars not getting progress etc), still no firm answer I've seen on whether you should be able to make multiple trade routes with a single opponents planet, or any indication of whether it's even being looked at, pretty sure there's others as well...