Hi all,

Just curious are we going to ever see detailed stats for Aruru? Took me 2 days just to realize the game was over because there is nothing in game to tell you... I just can't log in anymore (seriously?).

I know it was posted that SG7rex won and that is fantastic for him! How did the rest of us do though? That was a huge time sink and now we're left with nothing?

I'd like to see how the 3 classes balanced out. I had the second highest score for most of the server's run (Behind Raven before SG7rex caught up). I'm pretty sure Raven and SG7rex were researchers. Did any traders do well? I'm a bit concerned though because despite having as many freighters as I could manage without being online 24-7 (was checking in every hour or so and setting up new trade routes) I was still at 0% of trader win conditions. My trade amount counter only started to count a few weeks in though.

Can we see a detailed server log with some dev commentary explaining the results or something? I can't see myself spending that much time on this again to not get any feedback at all.

Thoughts?

-VK