Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ninhursag victory

Ninhursag victory

I completed the win conditions for a warlord victory on Ninhursag (17 homeworlds destroyed) about 32 hours ago and the server is still running and shows no sign of a win. Sometime after I took homeworld #17 the victory condition actually changed to say 15 required for the win, which I had done at least several hours earlier. I've since captured a couple more and currently own 19 or 20 homeworlds, haven't lost any that I can see since I completed the win conditions, so shouldn't the game have ended and I won since I've held them all for over 24 hours?

sorry vander but you just conquer the homew o destroyed with the planet killer? we have the same problem on mareth...

Just conquered it (I'm a trader). From the sounds of what I've seen on the forums, that SHOULD be all that's required (and it fulfills the conditions in the Progress tab)

U are wrong Vander if u are trader u have another win conditions u should look were are trader % for win conditions, taking homeworlds are only for warlords

i suppose that if you are a trader the only way to win is with the trader winning conditions. in mareth a friend of mine is warlord and conquered as you more than 15 hw (but not destroyed) the system says he had won, but obviously not...it's a bug i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Seldon View Post
    i suppose that if you are a trader the only way to win is with the trader winning conditions. in mareth a friend of mine is warlord and conquered as you more than 15 hw (but not destroyed) the system says he had won, but obviously not...it's a bug i guess
    According to the devs you can meet any of the win conditions as any specialty (well, aside from collapsing stars since only researchers get the Core Tap i suppose), but it sounds like anyone should be able to get the warlord or trader (hah, yah right) victory conditions, or the artifacts held of course. Definitely sounds like a bug, any devs around to speak up/look into it?

Quote Originally Posted by romars View Post
    U are wrong Vander if u are trader u have another win conditions u should look were are trader % for win conditions, taking homeworlds are only for warlords
    Not according to the devs elsewhere on the forums. And if that's true, well trader victory conditions appear to be literally impossible to meet from what I've seen, so...

Also, SG7 won on Aruru by meeting the Planets Killed victory condition as a researcher, so that alone says other specialties can win the warlord victory and the planet killer is not required...

Yeah, you can win the game by completing any of the win conditions with any of the specialties.

The wins are bugged, I have a patch I am testing tonight.

Edit: Oh. Yes, conquer doesn't do it, the planets have to be killed. I wasn't reading closely.