Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next server to play

Next server to play

Just an ideea, lets try to get all toghether to play one server...
    So say your opinions about this and see if we are able to get a server with more than 300 players.
    Suggest a server...

Sounds cool, but I think I'll probably be waiting to start any new games until the 1.0.8 client is released, see if those changes are significant enough to make a difference in gameplay. So far I've been getting absolutely nowhere.

Yah, waiting for 1.0.8 is definitely a good idea. I'm also still waiting for word on victory conditions and why there's apparently a couple of servers that are still going despite people having met the warlord victory condition...

Let's be calm and let Zarksoft team work for a new update, meanwhile lets play what we have, for sure the update will bring all we need.
    The win status will be announced soon. Who knows when the new game client will be ready ... We can test other bugs and report them playing in many players. Anyway i think all scores that we have now are saved and will be visible after update.

I'm down for joining a large server with as many people possible. If and when we agree on a server start date, I'll definitely join.

I support this movement and am excited for the possibilities. : D

I suggest next server the one that starts today.
    What are u thinking?

Now I'm not so sure. Seems pointless to play if no one can win by taking Home Worlds other than Warlords with Planet Killers, which are impossible to build for Warlords with the current problems with Trading. Until the Devs confirm that only by PKing can a player satisfy the Warlord win will I join another server. If only PKing, then Aruru should still be open.

I am on board for this plan.