Thread: Almight Tsagoth on Ninhursag

Almight Tsagoth on Ninhursag

So I'm scouting the systems and I happen to pass by the bottom most right system. I look at a few of the galaxies and I see everyones got beefy security. Must be a lot of fighting down there… I'm blown away at how much resources people seem to amass… I'm finding it hard to accumulate the thousands of RO needed for anything…

Anyhow I figure what the hell I'll look at one last system before looking at the next my scouts were uncovering… BAM 5 PLANET KILLERS!! WTF?!!

That was my initial reaction… I quickly grab another scout send it back to that galaxy… low and behold it is just Tsagoth…

It certainly freaked me out for a few moments… There is no way I could compete with those PK'ers.

Lol my homeworld on ningal is right next door to his homeworld.

Yeah, you'll freak out even more when you check out the ATK/DMG for each of his PKs. SUPER MODDED! Like 67,000 ATK

Death touch for GM ships. Highly suggest you don't attack Veri, or Tsagoth in any of the games. It'll be insta death.

Suggestion: customized GM ships!

Oh man, imagine starting on the server the first day and seeing that. His solar system was the closest to me.

As for the Galaxy, yes it has been very interesting, there have been a many tug of wars for neighboring solar systems. I think I have now created a strong foot hold in that Galaxy for now. I did just loose 200 battleships about an hour ago taking a player home world.