Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Home World Kills on Ningal

Home World Kills on Ningal

So since the PK Kill requirement is bugged and Aruru was won by a Researcher taking Home Worlds, are we keeping that the standard? Just want to know, as Parsons and I planned a Technical Tie on Ningal. We both took our 15th HW at the exact-ish same time. Do we both win? Or do we have to wipe every researcher off the face of the galaxy, so no one can win?

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenHawk07 View Post
    So since the PK Kill requirement is bugged and Aruru was won by a Researcher taking Home Worlds, are we keeping that the standard?
    Just for the record. I have fulfilled both win conditions on the Aruru. I had 18 black holes and 18 home worlds. Due to technical problems black holes were not registered as a win progress for Researcher but the Home Worlds were.

Ah, didn't realize you got both. Nice :-) Unfortunately for anyone other than Researchers no one can win, other than finding Artifacts.

You guys deserve the credit for the win… but may as well let someone who can PK or solar tap to finish the server off.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteLion View Post
    You guys deserve the credit for the win… but may as well let someone who can PK or solar tap to finish the server off.
    We're going to wipe everyone else out so no one can win :-P

I'm waiting for someone to take out my home world.

I'm guessing you have stealth orbitals. It seams if you have this skill, one energy array around an outpost or colony will effectively wipe out 500+ ships. Either that or our server is falling apart. I just had a solar system claimed, flew off toward my next target and all the planets in the system at once declared that I had claimed the planets, and reverted over to somebody else. Only problem is there was nobody else on at the time and no ships showed up before,during,or after the attack. Now if this had been a high point player that was playing at the moment I took his system I would have attributed it to quick thinking and maybe stealth ships, but this was a low point player that doesn't seem to have been playing in awhile. Go figure.

That is a very odd thing that an entire system of yours changed over…. Aliens?

yeah I got stealth.. first thing I went for as soon as you basically knocked me out.

I figured I was done for anyways… so i researched that instead of the PK… i'm now researching PK.. I want to end this server… it's a sore spot on the server list.

But doubtful I can even build a PK… so much RO needed. I'm also so far set back I doubt it's even a possibility. If you wanted to go the PK route… What I would suggest is placing all the resources on one outpost and let me capture it. I'll place a colony over it and start building a pk to end the server…

It's incredible how effective stealth can be. So technically I could run around retaking all the planets in my system and protecting them and starting my trade routes again… but the time i would need to put into the game to do this isn't worth it…

I'm sure you'll research stealth orbital soon and be able to detect mine. I won't be upgrading the skill anytime soon.

I'm currently playing on a different server and enjoy it more there where I'm currently solartapping…

I just log on to Ningal every once in a while, still surprised it's not over.

Your stealthed orbitals won't be around long :-P We're both almost done researching Cloaking

You know… if you take a players home worlds… he loses and gets dropped out of the game right?

Thus if you guys want to win… you need to take all the home worlds. It's you vs Parson. Last player standing wins..

p.s. My home world is still alive and kicking. Technically I could go and start up again… but I'm way to lazy to start trade routes and organize myself. Especially when you guys could swoop in before I can produce enough units. So I forfeit… just please kill my home world.