Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Home World Kills on Ningal

Somebody started solar tapping so we are working on trying to stop that before its server end.

Guys leave me alone , btw can u access planet menu on ningal? After last atack i can't manage ships, planets

No the server seems super hosed right now. Ive got a fleet building I hope still but can't access anything. Sometimes it's telling me there is nobody on the server and I have nothing researched. Think the dang thing is on its last leg. If we don't stop your taps Romars think we will all lose to a fiery server failure.

Yeah, I'm not able to get in right now either. Damn thing crashed on me and now wont load up.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteLion View Post
    You know… if you take a players home worlds… he loses and gets dropped out of the game right?

Thus if you guys want to win… you need to take all the home worlds. It's you vs Parson. Last player standing wins..
    That's incorrect Lion, they never enabled the insta-drop to players who lose their HWs after 24 hours. The only way to truly eliminate someone is to cOmpletely eradicate them, or cripple them enough to where they give up.

Between Parsons and I we have approximately 40 HWs.

Anyone have problems playing on ningal? I can't do anything...

It's ok now ...
    Guys leave me alone ... Or catch my taps
    Last edited by romars; 07-11-2012 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by romars View Post
    Anyone have problems playing on ningal? I can't do anything...

It's ok now ...
    Guys leave me alone ... Or catch my taps
    We're doing our best :-P

Hehe Romars your doing a good job of giving us a workout. Nice to get a challenge.

@ Parsons where your fleet dissapeard or i missed it?

Lost one fleet early this morning. Assumed you had a nice attack fleet you moved in. If not then chalk it up to server falling apart more. There's a second player solar tapping as well, or your extending your reach....hehe good challenge. Gonna be hard to keep up now that the few researchers are pumping out black holes like crazy. Need to start killing players faster.