Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mammetum Ended: Niwininon wins

Kinda curious about this. I (Armitage) thought I was going to win, as I was on the verge of finishing the black holes, and I never saw any black holes created by anyone else. I suppose it's possible I just wasn't looking in the right places. I think Niwininon even took over one of my systems and eventually killed the core tap I had going on that system. The hard part at the end was getting enough rare ore.

I don't mind not winning, because I discovered and used an exploit apparently before anyone else did, which is how I got so many systems in the middle part of the galaxy. That exploit seems to be removed from the new games . There were empty starter planets in the middle of the galaxy, and if you sent an outpost ship to one you would get a full colony complete with factories. Karma caught up with me though, as I was somehow limited to about a thousand ships when my calculations suggested I should have been able to get around 4500.

Anyway, trying Trader in the next game. After that, military.

Good luck all.

That explains why the planets I kept taking from you where classed as HW planets... Not playing again until they patch, just too buggy

Quote Originally Posted by Mablung View Post
    Karma caught up with me though, as I was somehow limited to about a thousand ships when my calculations suggested I should have been able to get around 4500.
    Only your first 10 shipyards add to your max object count, after that any more you build are only for the ability to build stuff at those planets requiring shipyards.