Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Win condition still bug?

Win condition still bug?

I am at Nanna server and already destory 12 Sun, still, the win progress still say I got 0% completed

Am I missing something or it is just another bug?

The win condition isn't bugged, the reporting to your Status is bugged. The game is recording all destroyed suns, so it should notify Tsagoth when the condition has been met.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenHawk07 View Post
    The win condition isn't bugged, the reporting to your Status is bugged. The game is recording all destroyed suns, so it should notify Tsagoth when the condition has been met.
    Well, I did what it say to win already as this server only require destory 12 Sun to win, but the game didn't end.

I just checked. The win count is 14. The fact that you are seeing a 12 is a bug, and I think I know where it is coming from. GhostRaven is close behind you, he has 11 conversions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsagoth View Post
    I just checked. The win count is 14. The fact that you are seeing a 12 is a bug, and I think I know where it is coming from. GhostRaven is close behind you, he has 11 conversions.
    Me and GhostRaven no get the same problem, we can make anymore black hole. yest we insert the command and see the progress begin, but when we log back in, the command was canceled.

please forgive my English

Quote Originally Posted by breender View Post
    Me and GhostRaven no get the same problem, we can make anymore black hole. yest we insert the command and see the progress begin, but when we log back in, the command was canceled.

please forgive my English

Sorry, I mean me and GhostRaven get the same problem

Any one have a solution?

I am stuck at 13 Blackhole and GhostRaven have 11, but none of us able to win because of the bug.

If the server crashes, then you have to restart your conversion. That's the only problem I know of at this point with that win condition.

We keep trying to restart conversion in this with more than 20 times.... no more successful conversion.. that the reason Nanna don't have a winner yet..

I don't care about the reporting
    The issue is that the physical act of solar tapping has bugged and we cannot tap anymore suns
    Really breender should of won by now but he cannot take anymore suns and either can I
    We both are rank 9 in the ability
    Can someone please restart the solar tapping