Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Win condition still bug?

I'm actually having a similar situation on Lamashtu server with my Warlord victory condiion. I'm pretty sure I've exploded my 15th homeworld, but the progress only recorded the 1 planet I captured. I know the glitch is in the status screen reporting, not the actual recording of my victory progress, but I am still unsure of whether I've won already or do more millions of people need to die for my win?

Also worth noting, my server was intended for 44 players, but only 29 actually logged into the game. Therefore, only 28 enemy HWs exist, of which I have to destroy more than half because the win condition is also scaled by the expected number of players, not the number who actually showed up to play.

If only 15 players logged in, or if other Warlords blew up 14 of those HWs, I'd be completely at a loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeith27 View Post
    Also worth noting, my server was intended for 44 players, but only 29 actually logged into the game. Therefore, only 28 enemy HWs exist, of which I have to destroy more than half because the win condition is also scaled by the expected number of players, not the number who actually showed up to play.

If only 15 players logged in, or if other Warlords blew up 14 of those HWs, I'd be completely at a loss.
    Yeah, I'll have to think about this, especially since the unused HW planets are now invisible.

Hahaha I honestly don't know, I mentioned it but I'm as confused as you are hahaha

You had a higher score higher amount of taps go figure

Let me know what server you try next and we can try again lol !!!!

Also how do you track the stats of the server
    I.e who and how many times people have logged in