Thread: Belitlli down?

Belitlli down?

I have not been able to log in for a while now. I am getting the lost connection error, but I was able to log into Nergal without any issues.

Anyone else having this problem? Any official word on this?

I also am having issues logging in.

I think one of the biggest issues I have with this game is this issue right here. No communication from Devs about server outages. Also, being this game is research time based and ends on a given date (not a win condition only), an outage of a day or two can kill someone's chances of winning. Example: All research time stops when a server is down, but end date doesn't scale to accommodate outages. As it stood before this outage, I had about 15-17 days to kill 15 HWs (once my PK is built). Now, having lost precious research time and RO harvesting, I'll unlikely have enough time to fulfill the win condition.

Belitlli is down again today, at least for me. Same issue as yesterday, though yesterday it did come back later in the day.

I concur that this is frustrating for a variety of reasons, including the effect on the real-time aspects of this game.

Yeah, it went back up later in the day yesterday, now down for me again.... Tsagoth, you all need to fix this ASAP. You're going to lose your core group of players and biggest supporters.

I'm not sure exactly how long it has been down, but at least 6 or 7 hours as far as I can tell without trying to log in constantly. It was a significant number of hours yesterday as well (5+ I think). While it's not the end of the world, it does make it tough to calculate when to make sure moves that were based on a time when I knew certain research would end, such as advanced orbitals. Sure, I can build them whenever the server comes back, but now I'm not sure exactly what time that will be and maybe I'm not around to take those actions I had planned. ./shrug, I guess.

More than anything my concern is over lack of information, though of course I wish I was able to log in today. This is really a bigger issue than the server being down in that we are often left to our own devices to figure out how the game systems work. For example, the explanation over how trade works still left a lot to be desired and I'm not sure if I receive any benefit from someone trading with me (I can't see any net gain). I can list many other examples if necessary. Not exactly on topic, but I felt it goes hand in hand with the problem behind not knowing if and when the server might come back up.

Is the server down or bugged for anyone else? Can't sign in 9/10 times and when I'm able, none of my research is saved.

It has been down for me for more than 3 hours now. I was able to log in briefly on one occassion, but things weren't working right and when I tried to relog, I couldn't get back in.

It's the same issue we were having Monday and Tuesday, where I get to the server screen, it never loads, and then gives me the Lost Connection error.