Thread: All players in Aruru!!!

All players in Aruru!!!

Hello all

Since there are only 7 of us in Aruru. I was wondering if we can get a unanimous vote to try and NOT satisfy winning conditions. I am very curious about the center and am suggesting we all try to find out what is at the heart of it all.

Seek the truth!!!

Post your thoughts

Oops, there are 9 players listed now. Maybe names don't show until after a player logs in for the first time? I'm still up for it, but it may not be worth it if we have several more players yet to come.
    Last edited by BAC33; 07-25-2012 at 03:55 AM.

Yeah, I'm fairly certain names are not shown on the list until the player first logs in to the server. And just research up to tier level 6 as quickly as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenHawk07 View Post
    Yeah, I'm fairly certain names are not shown on the list until the player first logs in to the server.
    This has been my observation as well. The game will also generate each player's starting sector when they first log in as well. I had someone's home sector pop up near to mine (causing me some surprise) several days into the run for the Belitlli server. The maximum players that registered prior to start will display on the server list, though in theory not every one of those people will actually join and be assigned to the in-game list.