Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beta Begins on Saturday, 4/9 at 6pm EST.

Beta Begins on Saturday, 4/9 at 6pm EST.

Hi Everyone,

If you signed up for beta -and- registered your device (you can do this by checking the email you received from test flight on that device) you should be receiving a build of the game on Saturday (4/9) at 6pm EST.

We're looking forward to seeing you all in the game soon.

Of course we are already playing on the servers to give ourselves a head start...

*kidding* We won't get to play till you all do on the actual game server.

If anything, I think WE (the alliance against GM oppression) deserve a head start!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerio View Post
    If anything, I think WE (the alliance against GM oppression) deserve a head start!
    Nah.. I think being oppressed is the place for you to start.. I'll tell you what.. We'll give you guys 4 weeks head start.. before we crush you all.. (On the tutorial servers.. game servers we'll be playing like the rest of you..)

Ok, so not at 6pm (EST) exactly but we'll be sending out a new build shortly.

Does shortly mean later tonight or sometime this weekend etc.?

Can't wait. Hope it's soon.

Soon as in we're uploading a new build now and need to run through a sanity check before releasing it to the masses so within a few hours tops.

Sweeettt. This is totally going to make me procrastinate from studying for the rest of the night.... Don't know if that is a good or a bad thing...

It's all clearly a clever ploy to give them a headstart against us !
    Even though that clearly makes no sense with how the games function...