Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Empire of the Eclipse Wiki (please contribute)

If you had a specific Wiki engine you wanted installed here so we could host it, we'd be happy to add it to the system. Let us know if you have a preference.

I personally like mediawiki. It's the same software as wikipedia as well as a whole bunch of other wiki's. I know it is very customizable, I just personally have not really messed with it, so I am not to familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by ksib View Post
    I personally like mediawiki. It's the same software as wikipedia as well as a whole bunch of other wiki's. I know it is very customizable, I just personally have not really messed with it, so I am not to familiar.
    I think I have used that one before and installed it somewhere..

hehe. Just hidden. Somewhere.

Hi everyone. A lot of the information on the Wiki is based on the early beta and some things have changed in the game. I hope folks will contribute once the game launches and make updates to the information, as they see fit.

Thanks.

I'll also make an attempt over the coming week to update the information that's in there as well. I hit a few of the pages today and added states for planetary resource output by type along with base terraform levels.

Thanks, Lee!

I updated the ship pages for everything but the courier, carrier, superdreadnaught, monitor and planet killer (since I don't have those on my list of ships to build so I can't see the info). I updated everything on said pages except for the build times on most of them, since I only have probes, fighters, harvesters and outpost ships available atm, I can't see the build time on the rest.

I plan to update the orbitals next