Thread: Newb questions

Hybrid View

Great questions. I am sure there are mathematical formulas to figure all of this out. What I do is simply keep building harvester/cargo ships until I get the proper balance. If I over-build ships, I generally reallocate a few of them later. Watch resourcing levels and determine if you need more or less and then tweak accordingly.

On the menu where you build ships if you touch the 'more' button under item details you can see the stats for a ship including it's speed and cargo capacity so that should help with your calculations.

The number by the + indicates how many resources of that type a planet gains per hour.

If you look at your ships under the global ship menu all ships that are currently active are listed under the AI Ships tab. If you then select a particular ship it will tell you where it's headed and you can jump to it's location or cancel it's movement. I'm not sure if it stops immediately or finishes moving first though, I know that was a change on the list but I don't recall if it went through just yet.