Thread: Newb questions

Hybrid View

Also you said you have a pair of mini-harvesters collecting from Thr same planet in your home system. One miniharvester is more than enough to harvest from a planet in your home system. Send the second harvester to a different planet. A single miniharvester is even enough if it is harvesting from a planet in an adjacent system from you. Once the planet is 2 or more systems you need to use a full size harvester or cargoship
    --- *Member of the SCAT alliance* ---
    My device: iPod Touch 4G

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanius View Post
    Also you said you have a pair of mini-harvesters collecting from Thr same planet in your home system. One miniharvester is more than enough to harvest from a planet in your home system. Send the second harvester to a different planet. A single miniharvester is even enough if it is harvesting from a planet in an adjacent system from you. Once the planet is 2 or more systems you need to use a full size harvester or cargoship
    How does mining work in terms of numbers? Do my outposts have a capacity of mining ships they can handle at a certain time? Or is it based on the rating of the planet? For example, I have a rock planet with +1Ku CO in the same solar system as my homeworld. I have 4 Small Harvesters and they have a 250u capacity. Does that mean that any more than 4 of these set up on a harvesting route with the rock planet will not be of any use (ignoring RO)?

Does each of my colonies have it’s own store of CO/RO to use? I have come to this conclusion based on the fact that I have no total CO/RO counter in the interface.

How do I get my ships to stop where they are if they are set to go somewhere? I had my probes go all the way across my quadrant and they discovered some planets along the way, but I couldn’t stop and send the probes to the planets to look at them until the original waypoint was reached. Not only that, but when I click on something that is in transit, I have no idea where it’s going or even that it’s going anywhere.

Why can’t I rename my star?