Planet Date 05232012: Still stuck in crysis travel tube 3 hours after arrival on planet. Johnson, science nerd and second in command (the oracle only knows why), tells me that the computer still thinks it's in space. He says he *is making progress with the computer but from the noises I hear it sounds like a damn conversation with him on the begging end.

"Look be a good computer and accept the unlock code.

...Unlock code not accepted. Manual unlocking of capsule in space would lead to immediate depressurization and loss of life within the capsule...

Your not in space. Capsule has already landed on planet surface. If you were in space then I, Captain Johnson, would not be talking to you. Please open the capsule.

...Voice recognition not authorized in space. Voice recognition only authorized once capsule has reached destination...

Computer please analyise atmosphere.

...Atmosphere not possible in space. Nothing to analyise...

Computer analyise outside of capsule area please.

...Outside of capsule area registers atmosphere...

YES! I did it Commander.

...Atmosphere outside of capsule not possible. Running diagnostic on sensors. This will take three hours...

Umm *Commander.

JOHNSON...you think with all the stuff we brought in the supplies you might just go find a crowbar....AND GET ME OUT OF THIS DAMN TUBE.