Planet Date 05242012: After being stuck in the crysis travel tube for 12 hours Johson finally got me out. Since he was getting me out that left Dr. Sassern in charge. She started everybody building shower stalls because she wanted to be clean in case we met any natives. So now we got plenty of showers but no kitchen or food supplies ready.*

"Dr Sassern why didn't we unpack the food?

I wanted to put our best foot forward for when we come into contact.

Come into contact with who Dr. *We specifically picked this planet because we were sure it was lifeless. In fact as I remember you were the one who stated such.

Yeah about that... I might have understated the whole lifeless thing.*

Dr...?!?!?

Well it wasn't an outright lie. This planet is minus intelligent life. It just has...visitors.

Visitors?

Just before we left we spotted what we thought was a probe in the system. But it was too late to call off the launch and...

DR.....That was five years ago....JOHNSON!!! Get every available body and start working on the factory. First thing I want built is a few probes and some defenses. Dr. Sassern YOU and your so called team of geniuses can start unpacking the food processors and the supplies for such.

But Commander you assume that they will be hostile. They might be friendly.

Well thats okay Dr. if they are anything like you they will assume my blaster is friendly. NOW GO UNPACK SOME FOOD!!!"