Thread: Network Problem

Hybrid View

Ok, some of the issue is poor messaging on our part in this case. Apple automatically disconnects the game if you leave for more than roughly 30 seconds so there's not a lot we can do about that but we can look into having it do an auto reconnect in order to make that transition feel more seamless.

I have a similar problem. I registered my account and bought one month. I want to join Nergal, but an error message keeps popping up. I closed the app as discribed above, even rebooted my Iphone. The Error message says: "The system was unable to maintain a connection with the game server. Please try again later. We are sorry... "

Quote Originally Posted by muaddib1611 View Post
    I have a similar problem. I registered my account and bought one month. I want to join Nergal, but an error message keeps popping up. I closed the app as discribed above, even rebooted my Iphone. The Error message says: "The system was unable to maintain a connection with the game server. Please try again later. We are sorry... "
    Same problem here. I can login, but Nergal just throws this error when I try to play.
    User: FINbit