Thread: Negative Objects Available

Hybrid View

You can sometimes be a little over the limit if you have queued more ships to build than you have yards to count. The server tries to count up what you have queued for multi-build orders, but it's not always correct as factories can all be running on different threads. If you're fifty ships over the limit, then that's really a bug.

I never queued more than 1 item per factory. Built up the probes/harvesters 1 at a time last night. Sometime in there I started up a shipyard building. Got on this morning, was at 12 out of 10 objects. I was then still able to queue up 2 more oupost ships (when already over), then 2 more harvesters to harvest the new planets (before actually setting up the outposts, so I still had the outpost ships as well).

I am also encountering this on aruru. Same thing.
    Making things one at a time, up to 13 now... . Not that I'm really complaining

To expand on this, I also had it let me go above 10 objects on Aruru (and it'll still let me build more if I wanted to), but it only applies to ships. I can build probes/harvesters/outpost ships, but if I try to build another shipyard it tells me I don't hvae space for any more objects.