Thread: General Strategies

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteLion View Post
    Since I've now won with the Scientist solar tap condition I'm now curious if a Trader or a Warlord can win with their settings.

Unfortunately I selected a Scientist again for the current server I'm in... (this was done before I won). So I'd like to try and help someone else win. Just biding my time until the next patch that should change things up.

As far as player style go. I like to play overly protective of my home system and other players inside there. I try to expand to other systems, but find it becomes a tedious chore to keep track of all the planets and trading. Especially since it's easy for someone to fly to multiple systems and harass with small forces.

I'm unsure how traders can track and ship goods from all the systems and galaxies.... way too much clicking... Perhaps it's easier on the ipad?? Sure as hell isn't fun on the iphone.
    It's just not fun at all. It's part of the reason on Ninhursag that I stopped trying to trade and went with conquest instead. That and the inconceivability of actually GETTING all of the trading done required to win.

Oh, and the PK win also greatly depends on securing your supply routes.