Quote Originally Posted by zarkwizard View Post
It just adds a layer of complexity that isn't required. Sure we fully expect people to complain and give us 1 star saying there is a subscription even when the first 2 lines of the description clearly states that. All we can hope is that people that like the game post a review to counter the 1 star free complainers.
I never rate apps. Most apps are so bad they're not worth the time even saying anything about it. Other apps that may be "good" or "interesting" but I only use once in a bluemoon are also not worth writing a review for. Most apps are not worth the time it takes to rate and review... that's the bottom line. But there are some exceptions, and in this case... Eclipse is totally one of them.

I've been playing this game for about 24-48 hours, and even with all the glitches/bugs/disconnects I am facing I still feel this game is way above and beyond most apps/games out there. It's a no brainer that the game is going to be even more incredible down the road.

I work in the customer service field, and just reading through this forum it's refreshing to see how well Zarksoft is managing. Really a huge kudos to you guys, especially with your forum presence. It can't be easy, but I think you guys are doing a great job thus far.

As for the reviews/ratings, while there is no doubt people will rate the game poorly because it's a free download and they didn't read that it's a subscription to play... I think that the type of users the devs are trying to get via subscription are the same type that if the devs asked to rate/review the users would.

(and yes, I just went and rated 4 stars because it's still a fun game regardless of the current issues... and the current issues will be resolved in the future. Also because of the good customer service/forum presence).