Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Research not working

Hybrid View

Nice! That makes a lot of sense, I'm always messing with my queue! From now on, I'll try to pay attention to what I'm doing with research.

That's not what's happening to me. I found my queue frozen again today. Again, I had "invisible" already learned skills I wanted to upgrade in the queue (invisible from that queue skills bug I thought was supposed to be fixed). Anyway. After that skill was trained, the next new skill (rank 0) froze in queue position 1 but didn't go active.

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    That's not what's happening to me. I found my queue frozen again today. Again, I had "invisible" already learned skills I wanted to upgrade in the queue (invisible from that queue skills bug I thought was supposed to be fixed). Anyway. After that skill was trained, the next new skill (rank 0) froze in queue position 1 but didn't go active.
    Had you looked at it before it was frozen? If you have a current item researching and the next item is at Queue: 2 (as I showed above), then when the current item finishes, the Queue: 2 item drops to Queue: 1, but since there's nothing else ahead of it to finish researching, it never drops down again to being the current item.

Quote Originally Posted by VanderLegion View Post
    Had you looked at it before it was frozen? If you have a current item researching and the next item is at Queue: 2 (as I showed above), then when the current item finishes, the Queue: 2 item drops to Queue: 1, but since there's nothing else ahead of it to finish researching, it never drops down again to being the current item.
    As I said, that's not what happened to me. I was not missing any queue positions.

Funny I've been getting this bug too.

I also discovered a much more interesting bug.

While trying to diagnose the first bug I accidentally discovered how to train two skills at the same time.