Thread: Easier Asset Monitoring and Management

Threaded View

Sorting planet view would be a nice option but it doesn't really do much to help with monitoring everything at once. I really want a view that will show me everything, my planets, their ore and factories, my non-AI ships and fleets, harvesting and trade routes, and also non-owned planets and ships in systems where I have a presence. I'm picturing something where every list item is a system. From left to right (horizontally scrollable) would be # of non-AI player ships at the sun, # of other players ships at the sun,, then each planet in the system followed by # of player then other ships at that planet. Tapping a # would show you the ships in a box at the bottom of the screen, while tapping a planet would give you planet details with a page or tab for trade and harvesting route details, and another for factory activity.

Edit: I guess, in essence, what I'm saying is I want a unified and organized ship and planet view with added factory info and route info. I think the best approach for this would be a menu organized by systems, where every system where I have a planet, or even an idle ship, is shown.
    Last edited by Royce; 06-10-2012 at 03:34 AM.