Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ningal down?

Hybrid View

Why did it take so long to get Information into what happened and what was being done to rectify the problem?

Talk about a bad day for tech support to take off

The delay was largely because I'm on the west coast I didn't realize things had gone awry until I woke up this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Leedot View Post
    The delay was largely because I'm on the west coast I didn't realize things had gone awry until I woke up this morning.
    I thought game devs were supposed to be psychic, especially during sleep.

Ningal and Nisaha appear to have database issues which are preventing their restart. I am working on a code patch to bypass the errors. Some harvesters may not resume their routes if I am successful as they appear to have invalid destinations.

Ningal and Nisaha have returned to service. Their status is...interesting. Let me know of any anomalies, and I don't mean the blackhole kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsagoth View Post
    Ningal and Nisaha have returned to service. Their status is...interesting. Let me know of any anomalies, and I don't mean the blackhole kind.
    Thanks for the quick fix. Sorry this interrupted your vacation :-(

I wasn't on vacation, I just dared to leave the house.

I've got an issue, when the server came back up I get a repeating message that I have an open dialog I need to close to continue. I don't know how to fix that, & hitting any button just brings the message up again