Thread: Better high level management screens

Threaded View

If I may make one suggestion, starting simple and moving up. Playing with the game now I am able to select and highlight an entire system in the galaxy grid. I think it would suffice early on just to implement simple lines linking to your other systems indicating ore transfers. Color coded would be nice, green incoming and red outgoing with small arrows in the line indicating direction if possible. If the system is linked to another system in another galaxy, then have the line travel to grid edge with a box or circle at the edge that you can touch and take you to the linked galaxy with the line continuing to the linked system. Also, just occured to me that it might be wise to number or letter sequentially each grid edge box or circle for easy recognition and have it carry to the linked galaxy.

Also ocurred to me this could also be used to indicate travel destinations for any highlighted ship or fleet even as you expand the view. Maybe color code blue if it is not resource travel.
    Last edited by BAC33; 06-29-2012 at 12:18 AM.