Quote Originally Posted by Seldon View Post
oh cerberus, it seems that you have lost the last two hours of your life ... and "lost forever"!!! oh god! I just wander if you can survive this drama! i'll stay awake tonight for that!!! ...listen man, it's a game! i lost my game too, but don't make all that noise: i played and have fun and relax...but game=time wasting!!! if you don't want to waste your time better go to work!
Not sure where this mysterious "2 Hours" keeps coming up from you guys. But No, your right, everything is great and critisism isnt allowed i guess . Let's just keep downplaying the amount of time spent or the amount of issues, or the amount of unanswered threads. I honestly didnt mind the spam by Zemus, the state of this game needs to be addressed and any new players lurking in the forums that read that the better. That way they can make a better decision and be better prepared for things that will go wrong.

Also. If Dev response is so great, why are simple posts about win conditions being ignored? I check daily hoping for dev clarification and all I see is frustrated paying customers bumping threads over and over. Whats the point in playing if we dont even know how to win or why collapsed stars arent counting towards progress? Yeah Its a game Seldon, and while a time waster, some might actually play to win, this is a strategy and a conquest game after all, so I dont think I'm too off base to assume not everyone plays it to kill time but to also take it seriously enough to want to put time in to win.