Thread: Victory Conditions

Hybrid View

I'm all in favor of having to win by meeting the win condition for your speciality - not fond of players being able to win by meeting a win condition for some other speciality than the one they initially indicated when starting research.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    I'm all in favor of having to win by meeting the win condition for your speciality - not fond of players being able to win by meeting a win condition for some other speciality than the one they initially indicated when starting research.
    I also have no problem with this, however, with the Trade bug, it's impossible to get the required Ore for a Trader. Also, I'm not sure if a planet killer actually "destroys" a planet like in Star Wars. I'm not sure, as I've never sen it done nor heard of it being done as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    I'm fine with having to fulfill your own victory requirements (or artifacts) and not being able to complete another specialty's, except for the fact that as ChickenHawk said, the trader victory is currently not possible, and a researcher won on Aruru with a warlord victory...not to mention the devs having said before that you can complete any of the victory conditions to win regardless of specialty...