Quote Originally Posted by Tsagoth View Post
The Nergal win conditions are invalid. Nergal was launched long before we settled on the final victory conditions.
That's fine, but even just with the live server's I've looked at it doesn't make sense. On Ninhursag with 168 players, the warlord victory requires 17 homeworld kills. On Atargatis with 31 players you need 15. Seems like there should be a bigger difference there, especially since researcher on either still only needs 12 star kills, and as I said, if people start actually DEFENDING their homeworlds, the research win I think is going to become FAR easier to do than warlord. And that's not even mentioning Trade win, because on a 31 player server no one will ever manage to get 4 billion CO and a billion RO in 2 months. I don't know if you could do it period with only 31 players on the server, but theres NO way it'll happen when you can only set up one trade route per opponent's planet. I spent at least a week or so on Ninhursag with cargo ships running trade routes to every colony I could find in like 6 or 8 sectors and I didn't even get close to 1% for either for trade win. In a 4 sector game, it's just never gonna happen.