Not going to lie, I'm afraid to invest anymore time in this game. I started playing on the Apsu server and when Atargtis opened I joined that as well. I was spending an insane amount of my free time for those 2 weeks growing what I thought was an empire, Had 6 colonies,, the entire map mapped out, had already fought off a local who was mining one of my planets, and was building battleships to take the attack to them and then this happens. I know you already lost a paying member in that server, a guy I met and allied with, he's already moved on and I'm about to do the same. I've been gaming for like 20 years and unexpected crashes and downtimes are par for the course, BUT NEVER have I seen entire servers lost, especially on a game im paying a monthly subscription for. I'd like to think, NO, need to know, that my money is actually guaranteeing that my progress and server has the proper protection in place. Its one thing to say you'll reimburse money or extend a subscription, but one thing we will never get back is all the time we invested, It's gone forever.