That is a very odd thing that an entire system of yours changed over…. Aliens?

yeah I got stealth.. first thing I went for as soon as you basically knocked me out.

I figured I was done for anyways… so i researched that instead of the PK… i'm now researching PK.. I want to end this server… it's a sore spot on the server list.

But doubtful I can even build a PK… so much RO needed. I'm also so far set back I doubt it's even a possibility. If you wanted to go the PK route… What I would suggest is placing all the resources on one outpost and let me capture it. I'll place a colony over it and start building a pk to end the server…

It's incredible how effective stealth can be. So technically I could run around retaking all the planets in my system and protecting them and starting my trade routes again… but the time i would need to put into the game to do this isn't worth it…

I'm sure you'll research stealth orbital soon and be able to detect mine. I won't be upgrading the skill anytime soon.

I'm currently playing on a different server and enjoy it more there where I'm currently solartapping…

I just log on to Ningal every once in a while, still surprised it's not over.