Haha, Enforcer. I only set you to war on one occassion, which was when you sent battleships to some of my colonies near IF's territory. The glitch occurred at that time and my probes triggered your ships to attack when I sent one into orbit around one of my outposts where your ships were located. This caused your ships to take over the planet and lef me to believe you had set me to war. Thus, I set you to war for a few days and took back the outpost. In hindsight, I know we talked about this and it was clear that you never set me to war. I then set you back to peace, but that bug is seriously annoying and all of the other occassions our ships were hostile to each other were due to the bug changing diplomatic status. I had this issue with a number of other players as well .

I have a bunch of other comments about Belitlli I need to make in that other thread, but I was not aware that we had any sort of peace agreement other than a friendly no-attack relationship. I wasn't quite all to myself down in my edge of the galaxy. Imperial Federation and I were very near each other and fought for territory for a bit, but in the end we formed a solid alliance before he stopped logging in and you conquered him.

I look forward to future games with/against you, though I am not playing any currently.