Thread: Empire of the Eclipse Wiki (please contribute)

Hybrid View

Wow. I thought I remembered posting on this topic a few days, offering to help. haha, well, I AM willing to help!

Now quick question. Raven: What did you pick this wiki site for? just curious. And second, would Zarksoft: eventually want to host their own?
    Last edited by ksib; 04-14-2011 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ksib View Post
    Wow. I thought I remembered posting on this topic a few days, offering to help. haha, well, I AM willing to help!

Now quick question. Raven: What did you pick this wiki site for? just curious. And second, would Zarksoft: eventually want to host their own?
    I tried about four or five wiki services, and found Wikia to provide the best free offering. There are better wikis out there, but they are up to $49/month. Also, Wikia has a ton of game wikis, including WoWWiki for World of Warcraft.

I have no preference. I started one because one needed to exist. If someone else wants to drive, or move it, or whatever, that's fine. It's working fairly well where it is, though. I think the only compelling reason to move it would be if ZarkSoft was going to host one.

Haha yeah I agree, that's why I had asked! But yeah, I am def interested in helping!