Thread: Maximum number of trade routes with another player's planet?

Hybrid View

Personally I've been unable to establish more than a single trade route with another players planet. I set up the first one, then any time I try to set up a second I don't have the trade option. It's highly obnoxious.

On the subject of trade routes, I'd LOVE it if there were a way to see if you already had a trade route (or multiple routes, if I could actually create em) established with a planet. It wouldn't be so hard to add the same image as the harvesting uses - the top left section, you select it and see all ships with a trade route to/from that planet. It'd be a huge help for figuring out where you already have routes set up without slogging through the AI ships tab.

Quote Originally Posted by VanderLegion View Post
    On the subject of trade routes, I'd LOVE it if there were a way to see if you already had a trade route (or multiple routes, if I could actually create em) established with a planet. It wouldn't be so hard to add the same image as the harvesting uses - the top left section, you select it and see all ships with a trade route to/from that planet. It'd be a huge help for figuring out where you already have routes set up without slogging through the AI ships tab.
    Like this?
    http://www.zarksoft.com/cms/showthre...lanetary-Orbit