Thread: Planet defense mk II

Hybrid View

Well, a Researcher won on Aruru, so I'm not sure Traders really are that overpowered. Yes, they can build ships faster than anyone, but they aren't winning games. Not yet at least.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenHawk07 View Post
    Well, a Researcher won on Aruru, so I'm not sure Traders really are that overpowered. Yes, they can build ships faster than anyone, but they aren't winning games. Not yet at least.
    I think the first few games everyone was a gentleman not attacking to much, just learning the ropes. So not surprised that a Researcher could win.

In newer games you have to use geurilla warfare to slow down bigger players. You know something if someone takes one of my worlds I may not even know it due to the lack of combat reports. I think all the little players should attack the bigger ones to see how that goes.

I am thinking about attacking one of the bigger players just for the heck of it since it is an older server.

We really need a marking tool to keep track of worlds that we are plaknning to do something.

Quote Originally Posted by GeeWhiz View Post
    I am thinking about attacking one of the bigger players just for the heck of it
    War is not always the best option. But sure, if you like to see what happens try it and tell us how it went