Thread: Questions

Hybrid View

* based on my understanding as a fellow beta tester

1) I'm *pretty* sure its by the hour but i could be wrong or out of date

4) when your in a factory on a colony world, if you select a ship there should be a button towards the bottom that says more information, this will take you to a screen that gives you more than a word based description, i.e. warp speed, system speed (both of which are #/5 = seconds), defense, attack etc.

5) i believe there will ultimately be a tab implemented that shows the standings of other players, for now, you have to ask and hope they are honest with you
    SCAT - who needs guns when you have RO

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerio View Post
    5) i believe there will ultimately be a tab implemented that shows the standings of other players, for now, you have to ask and hope they are honest with you
    Yes, and I own galactic sectors 3.3 - 3.2 - 3.1 2.3 - 2.2 - 2.1 and 1.2
    --- *Member of the SCAT alliance* ---
    My device: iPod Touch 4G

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanius View Post
    Yes, and I own galactic sectors 3.3 - 3.2 - 3.1 2.3 - 2.2 - 2.1 and 1.2
    now thats funny.... a little birdy told me i rained supreme in a few of those =p
    SCAT - who needs guns when you have RO

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerio View Post
    * based on my understanding as a fellow beta tester

1) I'm *pretty* sure its by the hour but i could be wrong or out of date

4) when your in a factory on a colony world, if you select a ship there should be a button towards the bottom that says more information, this will take you to a screen that gives you more than a word based description, i.e. warp speed, system speed (both of which are #/5 = seconds), defense, attack etc.

Thank you for the answers!

4: Ah, good to see that this info is available in-game! So a probe has max warp speed 720 and normal speed 100. If I understand you correctly, this means the warp speed is 144 seconds and system speed is 20 seconds? What does this mean? Or do you mean 720 per 5 seconds = 144 per second? This would make sense, but in that case, how many such distance units is each sector?

5: That makes sense. After all, it's just a beta, though I thought that all features intended to be in the final release should be present in a beta. It would be great if they implemented some sort of intelligence system for this.