Thread: Aruru: Post mortem

Hybrid View

There is 358GB of server logs for Aruru. I don't think anyone has the time to go through that and produce some kind of play-by-play of how things unfolded. I might be able to extract some basic stats for things like ships built, trades and ore mined for example but that would be about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsagoth View Post
    There is 358GB of server logs for Aruru. I don't think anyone has the time to go through that and produce some kind of play-by-play of how things unfolded. I might be able to extract some basic stats for things like ships built, trades and ore mined for example but that would be about it.

Obviously a complete play-by-play is not what I'm looking for here. Just a summary of how things ended, what percent of class specific win conditions everyone had, ships built, trades and stuff like you suggested. Ideally we need to be able to learn what we did wrong so we could do better next time. How was score calculated? Clearly I was doing something wrong, but I have no idea what to fix for next time? Was I an absolutely terrible trader or did all the traders not do well?

Looking forward to whatever gets produced.

-VK