Thread: How many needed to one-shot colonies?

Hybrid View

Back when we last discussed this I believe it was supposed to be setup so that you would need at least three cruisers to take a mining colony and in the exchange they would lose one cruiser. If that's not happening then it's a bug. I have some idea of what might be happening but I'll need to talk with Zark / Tsa and get back to you.

Spart - as for how many licks it takes to get to the center of a 400mu planet you could always send some ships over and find out through empirical evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Leedot View Post
    Spart - as for how many licks it takes to get to the center of a 400mu planet you could always send some ships over and find out through empirical evidence.
    I concur. Please test and let us know how it goes!

Quote Originally Posted by Leedot View Post
    Back when we last discussed this I believe it was supposed to be setup so that you would need at least three cruisers to take a mining colony and in the exchange they would lose one cruiser.
    Zark said in this beta it would take at least a dreadnaught or equivalent Battlecruisers/cruisers to take a mining colony. That is something like 10-11 cruisers.
    --- *Member of the SCAT alliance* ---
    My device: iPod Touch 4G