Thread: Belitli Glitched

Hybrid View

Yeah your pretty much spot on Jean. I did a recount again and it is all accounted for.The "ghost listing" confused the shit out of me lol.
    Ill post some screenies of some graphics glitches I've been getting.

And I honestly don't remember who they were lol. I know Imperial Federation was my first, the other Imperial was my most recent victim
    since he was next to me and doesnt seem to be playing. And a bunch of inactives I think. Still trying to find Zooka's Homeworld lol.
    He took all my Outpost during the past week I decided not to log in. But I easily took them back in 24 hours lol. That guy is a pain in the
    ass constantly trying to take my outpost lol. But he is probably the only thing keeping this game interesting for me atm.

P.S You've set me on War mode again Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by Enforc3r View Post
    the other Imperial was my most recent victim since he was next to me and doesnt seem to be playing. And a bunch of inactives I think.
    Yeah, as I note below regarding the war status bug, I think you took a few of my planets by mistake which were near Imeprial Aegis. They used to belong to PeteEvil, but I liberated them and brought them proper civilization. I had thought Pete was the one sending single battleships to retake these outposts, but now I think it was you looking for more of Aegis' planets. No worries on my end. I'd be happy to tell you which ones I control, or you can probe them after peace is restored (see below).

Still trying to find Zooka's Homeworld lol.
    He took all my Outpost during the past week I decided not to log in. But I easily took them back in 24 hours lol. That guy is a pain in the
    ass constantly trying to take my outpost lol. But he is probably the only thing keeping this game interesting for me atm.
    I am all for us looking into Zooka a little more closely (with the business end of battleships for example). He has had us set to war from the get go and I have never been able to explore his territory. I have an idea of where his planets are due to the probes I've had die, however. I'm sure he has also taken outposts from Chickenhawk and others. I am hoping that I can probe him using cloaking when available, but I'm not reallysure how that works yet. I'll let you know if I find anything out about his homeworld, other planet locations, etc.

P.S You've set me on War mode again Jean.
    No, I think you had/have me set to war. I set you to peace several weeks ago after the last time it bugged, but I noticed some probes dying in your area in the last week+. I check my status with everyone often because of this dumb bug. I checked just now and you are still set to peace on my end. I only have Zooka intentionally set to war.

This is another bug that needs addressing, where randomly I am set to war with people or they are set to war with me. It creates confusion and is also annoying having ships die by accident or take over outposts by accident. I included it in my message to Tsagoth earlier this week.