Thread: New Test server

Hybrid View

Crap… just logged on and saw I have 28 messages. Apparently I just got rocked by Aliens.

Congrats, you fixed it!

Effectively my CO production is eliminated… hehe I was taking advantage of the center.. well it was good while it lasted.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteLion View Post
    Congrats, you fixed it!
    Well not quite. I still haven't quite figured out where the fault lies as to why you can't attack. I know why it fails, but it's not clear if it's the client or the server that is the source of the bad data. And now I see there's a bug with the email, it says (null) on the sender which is another symptom of the can't attack bug. Z and I need some FaceTime to see what's going on here.

Tsagoth… something seems off about my Reports.

Shows the same person attacked me multiple times in the same Galaxy and Sector. That's odd… should have happened either once… or in multiple different sectors.

Edit: Nevermind… I figured out what happened. I made a colony that had Aliens. It was a central hub for CO transportation. When the Aliens turned on and attacked all my Harvesters just sat idle in the Sector. Then someone came into the sector and they auto attacked. Clearly they died several times as they moved men in,
    Last edited by WhiteLion; 11-02-2012 at 02:08 AM.