Thread: Strategies

Hybrid View

Oh also, I have been doing quite a bit of data gathering regarding resource regen on planets. I have found that each aspect of a planet has a particular affect on resources.

So far I have noticed, the type of planet affects the base amount of either CO or RO. For example, a water planet a little of both where a rock gives just CO.
    The size of the planet affect the base amount of each CO or RO that planet will auto regen.

Yet I remember originally you guys had mentioned that the star type within the system does play a role in the amount of resources provided? Having only limited data I can only make particular assumptions (oh no, I posted an assumption) that they type of star play no if not little role in the amount of regen.

Should I place this in a spoiler? if so, how?
    Last edited by ksib; 04-18-2011 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ksib View Post
    Should I place this in a spoiler? if so, how?
    (spoil)text here(/spoil) but use square brackets instead of round.. [ ]

There is also
    (strike)text(/strike)
    (profile)forumname(/profile)

Okay cool, Thank you guys. I had a bunch of data that I am going through for it so I am trying to figure it out :P.

Another question, are there set planet sizes? like Small, - Medium, Medium, + Medium, Large? Or is there a large random number generated and the planets size scale to that number?