Thread: Newb questions

Hybrid View

Just an opinion but it seems a little redundant so have the buttons for source and destination planets appear above the planet you click on and in the upper right corner. Probably having the icons show up in one or the other spot would be sufficient.
    Part of the Faceroll Fiery_Spartan_Spoon Alliance Cheeritrom Brigade

Quote Originally Posted by Trom View Post
    Just an opinion but it seems a little redundant so have the buttons for source and destination planets appear above the planet you click on and in the upper right corner. Probably having the icons show up in one or the other spot would be sufficient.
    People like them in different places. Maybe it should be an option in where you want the menu to show. On the planet, or under the top bar. I guess what would have to happen then in cases like navigation where you can set it on a sector, I would need a menu to appear on the sector, like it does on the planet. So you would end up with [Enter Sector] [Select - if nav active].

We'll give it some thought. For now though I don't expect it to change.

Can someone give me some general direction as what to do? So much to do here.

- I have a mining colony ship on a planet in another solar system. Can't do anything there yet though.
    - I have 2 small harvesters harvesting a planet near my original homeplanet.
    - Currently building my first orbital shipyard.
    - I have 3 probes just scouting around my area. I have already found a few players.

Thanks in advance