Thread: Beta information...

Hybrid View

I registered just to introduce myself, and say that this LOOKS very promising.

Gentlemen this year is looking good for us 4x gamers on the iPhone/iPad platform. (I need to get an iPad)

Really looking forward to this one, and will bide my time playing Ascendancy. =)

(BTW I am a credited tester for the Distant Worlds Return of the Shakturi, so I would love to help BETA.)

Quote Originally Posted by lordxorn View Post
    I registered just to introduce myself, and say that this LOOKS very promising.

Gentlemen this year is looking good for us 4x gamers on the iPhone/iPad platform. (I need to get an iPad)

Really looking forward to this one, and will bide my time playing Ascendancy. =)

(BTW I am a credited tester for the Distant Worlds Return of the Shakturi, so I would love to help BETA.)
    I saw a video of Ascendancy a while back.. Someone at the office mentioned it to me. Had some pretty nifty things in it graphics effects wise.

We are just polishing up some of the interface functions.. We are hoping to bring in some outside testers in the near future to play around with the interface. It'll be nice to get some outside opinions on the interface making sure things are easy to use and quick to manage. After all who wants to spend an hour looking for a fleet...