I think it'll be interesting the first few games.. We have wondered if we will see more fighting over planets or if people will actually trade. I think the first few games that go out will be a mismash of things. There are a a lot of skills in the game, and what you can do with them. We look forward to seeing the usage data so we can determine if things need to be fine tuned.

Only time will tell what strategies emerge, and what specialty is the most desired. We'd like to think we have given them all advantages and disadvantages, but with a game with this many choices and selections even we can't test every combo. On paper / excel the numbers work... but what does math know when it comes to people and their creative use of skills.

I for one am really looking forward to playing.. I fully don't expect to win, but I think it'll be fun bragging rights for the player that eliminates me from the game.. So you can bet I'll be trying hard not to get killed.

Just remember.. Don't attack Verisutha or Tsagoth in the game.. That'll be bad news.. If you see them in your sector they are looking at data.. Just don't attack them... well you could try.. but it might not work out so well for you.