Thread: Resubmission Update

Hybrid View

It's getting close to the 6 day mark and i'm getting twitchy again!!

Quote Originally Posted by DickDastardly View Post
    So are we.. I played a joke on Lee telling him we were rejected again, and we were told to use consumables.. Let's just say he didn't have any nice words for me when he realized I was pulling his leg. Hopefully karma doesn't get pissed at me...

We can hope! Just be glad he didn't give you your p45!

Quote Originally Posted by zarkwizard View Post
    So are we.. I played a joke on Lee telling him we were rejected again, and we were told to use consumables.. Let's just say he didn't have any nice words for me when he realized I was pulling his leg. Hopefully karma doesn't get pissed at me...
    Hilarious and cruel! : )

Quote Originally Posted by zarkwizard View Post
    Don't..... DO THAT! You had me fooled for a moment as well!
    I almost wanted to kill Apple.

Anyway, my hopes is currently on Monday, later than that and I would fear rejection
    Nice everything you have there...
    Sssssssssssssssssss

Quote Originally Posted by DickDastardly View Post
    Unfortunately it is averaging 7 days for review time. http://reviewtimes.shinydevelopment.com/

Quote Originally Posted by lordxorn View Post
    Unfortunately it is averaging 7 days for review time. http://reviewtimes.shinydevelopment.com/
    I looked on there after i posted. I think apple are a law unto themselves anyway, it'll be done when they want it to!